The Easiest and Quickest Cookies Ever(Oatmeal Lace Cookie Recipe)
Updated: 2 hours ago
A cookie that takes only around 10 minutes total time to make sounds too good to be true, right? Well, this cookie does, in fact, exist and is only 10 minutes away from igniting your sweet-tooth! Oatmeal-lace cookies take almost no time to prepare and cook, but because of how good they taste, it can seem like forever! If you are not an oatmeal-raisin cookie fan, do not fret! Oatmeal lace cookies are completely different in color, texture, taste, and much more! You'll know you have the perfect cookie when they come out of the oven thin, crispy, golden-brown, and appear to be "lacey" all over.(Hence the name oatmeal-lace)
-1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
-1/3 cup softened butter
-1/3 cup white granulated sugar
-1 tbsp vanilla extract
-2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
-1 3/4 tbsp corn syrup
-1/2 cup rolled oats
-1 small pinch baking powder
Equipment: Spatula, measuring cups, measuring spoons, spoons to scoop batter, mixer or beater, whisk.
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together., then add the cream, corn syrup, and vanilla. Stir until well combined.
3) add in the oats, flour, and baking powder, beat until well combined.
4) On a baking sheet lined with parchment, evenly space batter dollops about 3 inches apart. Dollop sizes should be around the size of a ping-pong ball. Place in the oven and bake for 5 minutes, or until flat, golden-brown, and crispy.
5) Take cookies out of the oven, wait until cool for 2 minutes
6) Dust with powdered sugar, and then ENJOY!
Hopefully these cookies are just as reliable for you as they are for me! I have been using this recipe for years, and it has never let me down! If you enjoyed this recipe please check out other posts and don't forget to subscribe to my blog! For additional recipes, ideas, and content go follow my Instagram @graces_messy_kitchen!
Tags: #cookies #oatmeal #oatmeallacecookierecipe #oatmeallacecookies #fastrecipes #10minuterecipes #cookies #oatmeallace #fastcookies #fastcookingrecipes #quickandeasyrecipes #GracesMessyKitchen #teenblogger #teenchef #baker #chef #baking #recipes #bestcookies #oatmealcookies #easycookierecipe #howtomakecookies #howtobake #bestoatmeallacecookierecipe #gracebakes #gracesblog #gracesmessykitchen #sweettooth #semihealthycookies