Best Double-Chocolate Zucchini Bread/Cake Recipe|Grace's Messy Kitchen
There are millions and millions of recipes for zucchini bread/cake out on the internet. When we think of zucchini bread, we often associate it with a borderline healthy snack because of the zucchini it contains. It may seem like everyone has their own preferred recipe for this (dare I say) treat. With all these recipes comes a problem- finding one that is actually good without overloading on sugar. The base for this recipe comes from one of my grandma's church's recipe book. I've adapted it to optimize moistness in this recipe and to watch the sugar amount. Let's get cooking!
-2 cups flour
-1 tsp baking soda
-1 cup chocolate chips
-1/4 cup cocoa powder
-2 cups grated zucchini
-11/3 cups granulated sugar
-1/2 cup softened butter
-1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp vegetable oil
-1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
-1 tbsp vinegar
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix together the milk and vinegar in a small bowl- set aside
2) cream together butter, sugar, oil. Then add in eggs, vanilla, and zucchini.
3) in a large bowl, sift together the flour and baking soda. add half to the wet mixture and fold until well combined. stir in the other half of dry ingredients.
4) pour batter into a 9x13 inch or an 8x8 inch CAKE pan. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle.(check after 20 and 30 minutes)
Note: Classic zucchini bread is usually baked in a bread pan, but due to the moistness of this recipe it is best to bake the bread/cake in a cake pan.
5) Cool zucchini bread for at least 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy your baked creation! This recipe will keep for up to 5 days if kept in an airtight container or bag.
I hope you all enjoyed this delicious recipe! Give it a heart if you enjoyed! To be updated when I post more unique and delicious recipes, subscribe via email down below!
Tags: #zucchini #bread #zucchinibreadrecipe #doublechocolate #doublechocolatezucchinibread #chocolatechipzucchinibread #gracesmessykitchen #grecegrogan #bestzucchinibreadrecipe #teenblogger #teenbaker #kidbaker #amazingzucchinibreadrecipe #zucchini #moistzucchinibread #bestzucchinibread #homemade #howtomakezucchinibread #quickbread #noyeastbread #bakersgonnabake #feedfeed #nomnom #originalrecipe #chocolatechip #doublechocolate